If you need to write software for phones/browsers/node.js/microcontrollers, you should check out the new Smart Mobile Studio 2.1 (beta 1). The list of new and fixed features is much too long to list here so I’ll just focus on the most important additions.
- Integrated debugger!
- Dockable IDE with support for multiple layouts.
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts.
- Split view mode shows code and design side-by-side.
- Support for with statement in a clean, non-Delphi way.
with p := something do begin
// do anything with p
- Optimizations and bug fixes in the compiler.
- Built-in browser uses Chromium CEF3.